Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 1, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 1, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. India has signed pact with which neighboring country to provide $318 million as line of credit for railway projects?
2. Who among the following was first defense minister of India after independence?
3. “Bad money (if not limited in quantity) drives good money out of circulation.”The statement is from which among the following laws?
4. Who was the creator of Ravanabadha?
5. The Conium plant is related to which of the following philosopher’s death?
6. Which of the following decides the Minimum Support Prices on behalf of the Government of India?
7. Why do the bacteria develop resistance after slowly being exposed to a particular antibiotic?
- Due to mutation in genes
- Due to Horizontal Gene Transfer
- Due to Vertical Gene Transfer
Choose the correct option:
8. Consider the following statements about Operating Ratio in Indian Railways:
- The higher the operating ratio of Indian Railways the better is the condition of Indian Railways
- Operating ratio’ of Indian Railways is high on account of social service obligation imposed in Budget
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
9. In which of the following market forms a firm does not exercise control over price?
10. Which of the following was invented by J.B. Dunlop?