Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 30, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 30, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Bhamala Stupa, a ruined Buddhist Stupa, is located in which one of the following countries?
2. Which among the following incidents established the supremacy of British over French in India?
3. Which among the following is true regarding Sound Waves?
4. Kwashiorkor disease is caused by the deficiency of which of the following ?
5. Which among the following is 28th state of India ?
6. Which among the following emperors introduced the two laws of Vyavahar Samta and Danda Samata?
7. What is the S.I unit of Pressure Energy?
8. Why does an oil drop spread over water?
9. Which Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution states that every person has the right to practice, profess and propagate the religion of their choice?
10. Which of the following was the main feature of the policy of Dual Government of British rulers in India?