Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 16, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 16, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The web of the spider is made up of which among the following?
2. Who among the following has written “Kitab Ul Hind” ?
3. Vasucharita is a work of which of the following ?
4. National Social Assistance programme was initially rolled out in which of the following five year plans?
5. Which among the following is one of the largest wintering ground for the migratory waterfowl in India?
6. Which among the following terms does not get a place in Constitution of India?
7. Which of the following conditions is true for an object to be in equilibrium?
8. Which of the following is an essential condition for geostationary satellites of earth?
9. Which of the following is NOT a natural magnet?
10. Which gas is produced when Sodium ethanoate is heated with Soda lime?