Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is / are the terms used for coins of the Gupta period? 1. Dinara 2. Dramma 3. Rupaka 4. Suvarna Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
2. In genetics, the Reverse transcriptase helps in which among the following transcriptions?
3. The Alkali metals are called good reducing agents. This implies that__:
4. In which country is located ‘ Al ‘Aziziyah, the hottest place on earth is located?
5. Which among the following acts has not been enacted by parliament of India?
6. What is the equivalent EMF of a series combination of n cells?
7. Which of the following is the process of restoring a forest that once existed but was removed at some point of time in the past?
8. The temperature for pasteurisation of milk is selected so as to fulfil which among the following purposes?
9. At which of the following places Gautama Buddha delivered his first sermon?
10. Who said these words at the time of Quit India Movement—’Do or die’?