Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 14, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 14, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Pampadum Shola National Park (PSNP) is located in which state?
2. Pebble transport by rivers, sand drift over desert surfaces, soil blowing over fields are examples of which of the following phenomena?
3. Which among the following is not a power of RBI?
4. What is the number of Richas in Rigveda?
5. 7, Race Course Road, the official residence of Indian Prime Minister is commonly known as ___?
6. Which of the following is a part of the electoral college for the Election of the President but does not participate in the proceedings for his/her impeachment?
7. What are the main value added services provided these days in mobile telephony?
8. Which solution makes a cell turgid?
9. Courier service comes under which of the following sectors?
10. Which problem of human body can be treated by the process of Dialysis?