Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following causes Hydrophobia?
2. How much time does a ray of light take while reaching from Moon to Earth ?
3. Which among the following was the outcome of The States Reorganization Act 1956?
4. Antipyretic medicines are used for which among the following purposes?
5. Tibetan Plateau can be best placed in which among the following categories of Plateus?
6. Which among the following was the first bank purely managed by Indians?
7. Which of the following is seen as the earliest mechanical analog computer?
8. Which of the following is/are characteristics of a laptop?
9. Why the metals are good conductors of electricity?
10. Which of the following books has been written by Kamala Das?