Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. King Prasenjita was a contemporary and friend of Lord Buddha. He was a king of ________?
2. What is the maximum permissible time gap between two sessions of parliament ?
3. Which among the following is the highest mountain in Europe?
4. In which of the following Industrial Policy Statements , Tiny Unit was defined for the very first time in India?
5. Convention on Biological Diversity” is also denoted by which among the following?
6. Consider the following states:
The Mahadayi Water Disputes is among which of the above neighbors?
Consider the following:
- Dealing with Foreign Exchange
- Controlling the monetary policy
- Work as Banker to the Government
- Control the Government Spending
Choose the functions of RBI from the given options:
8. What is the orbital velocity of geo stationary satellite?
9. Why does bleeding occur through the nose in high mountainous regions ?
10. Which of the following ministries is responsible for calculating GDP in India?