Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 11, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 11, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following was the venue of the Second Round Table Conference at London?
2. Which among the following is a NOT valid reason for slow implementation of the directive principles of state policy ?
3. Who among the following was the first Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
4. After recommendations of which of the following committees, Universal Banking got properly conceptualized in India?
5. Which among the following is not a ‘heriditary’ disease?
6. As per the Kepler’s third law, the square of the time period of revolution of a planet is directly proportional to which of the following?
7. EDVAC was one of the earliest electronic computers. What is its full form?
8. Which of the following comprises a standard hydrogen electrode?
9. Which of the following metal finds its use as a radiocontrast agent in X-ray imaging?
10. Scurvy is caused by deficiency of which of the following vitamins?