Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Almatti Dam is on which of the following rivers?
2. The famous Vidyasagar Setu is located in which among the following cities?
3. Which of the following is / are parts of Union Executive?
- Council of Ministers headed by the Prime Minister
- President of India
- Central Secretariat
- Vice President
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
4. Which among the following diseases is also known as “Pink Eye”?
5. Which state dominated in Coffee production?
6. ONGC’s Paltana Project which is this company’s first ever 726 MW commercial power project was located in which state?
7. A ship starts its journey from Kandla port on west coast of India for Kolkata Port on East Coast. Which among the following is a correct set of the major ports of India coming on the way? (Don’t include Port Blair)
8. Many a times, we read in the newspapers about a term “contra funds”. Which among the following is a correct statement about the contra funds?
9. Consider the following statements about an elementary particle “Neutrino” and its antiparticle “antineutrino”:
- While Neutrino had a positive charge, antineutrino has negative charge
- Both Neutrino and Antneutrino have zero mass
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
10. Why a small liquid drop is in spherical shape?