Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 16, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 16, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Kalesar National Park (KNP) is located in which state?
2. Which one of the following native states was NOT annexed by the British on the basis of the Doctrine of Lapse?
3. Which among the following statement is incorrect regarding Land Development Banks?
4. “Test of reasonableness ” is a very important consequence under the following articles?
5. In which year National Programme for Control of Blindness was launched ?
6. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
7. Consider the following comparisons of systems of government in India and Japan:
- Both the countries have bicameral legislatures
- Both the countries are constitutional monarchies
- Public does not directly choose the prime minister in both the countries
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
8. The silver coin which was introduced by Sher Shah and continued by the Mughals was :
9. Which of the following refining methods works on the principle of adsorbtion?
10. How many type of elements are there in Glucose?