Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 10, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 10, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is the least corrupt country as per the latest Corruption Perceptions Index 2016 released by Transparency International?
2. Labrador current is a __________?
3. Who was prime Minister of England when Simon Commission came to India to review the working of Government of India Act 1919?
4. Which among the following has been used in the sculptures of Mathura school of Art?
5. What is the name of India’s first indigenously built nuclear propelled strategic submarine ?
6. Who among the following is also known as “Gandhi of Bihar”?
7. Which among the following was the main objectives of “Command Area Development Programme”?
- To improve the utilization of the created irrigation potential
- To fill the gap created between potential creation and utilization
- To launch smaller irrigation schemes in India aggressively.
8. Which among the following phenomena of the optics makes the Endoscopy capable of examining the internal organs such as Abdomen?
9. Saline and Alkaline soils are characterized by which of the following features ?
- They are found in drought-prone areas.
- They can be reclaimed by adding gypsum.
- Texturally, they are sandy-loams.
10. Which of the following quantum numbers is not necessary to identify an orbital?