Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 22, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 22, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who is the author of “Divine Comedy”?
2. Which among the following is a correct order of the dynasties of Delhi Sultanate?
3. Which of the following Mughal Emperors was known as Firdaus Manzil?
4. Which among the following articles helped the Madarsas in India to remain out of purview of the Right to Education Act?
5. A person has a Locker in a Bank. In this question the following statement holds correct:
6. The Ancestors of Maharaja Ranjit Singh were from which among the following Misals?
7. The provision for having a Finance Commission to sort out the revenue-sharing arrangement between states and the Centre is part of the Constitution under which among the following articles?
8. What do we call the reactions in which there is an exchange of ions between the reactants?
9. Choose the correct statement about the modern periodic table:
10. Which of the following kings was the first to use rockets in warfare?