Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 23, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 23, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following Harappan site has been divided into three parts?
2. Which among the following was the real name of Mughal Emperor Muhammad Shah ?
3. Who among the following is required to cause to be laid before both houses of parliament in respect of each year financial year a statement of estimated receipts & expenditures of the government?
4. In which of the following session of Indian National Congress Dadabhai Naoroji was elected president for the first time?
5. Which among the following is played on a synthetic hard court?
6. Consider the following statements in context with the motion of the Sunflowers in response to Sun’s movement (Heliotropism):
- The Phenomenon is more pronounced in grown up flowers in comparison to young buds
- The Sodium Ions play a very important role in Heliotropism
- Heliotropism is mostly ascribed to the “Blue” segment of Sun Light
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Which of the following laws state that the orbits of the planets are ellipses, with the Sun at one focus of the ellipse?
8. Which of the following is equivalent to 1 a.m.u?
9. What is the ratio of the change in collector current to the change in base current at a constant collector-emitter voltage, when the common emitter transistor is in active state, known as?
10. Which of the following is not related to the Gandhara School of Art?