Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 28, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 28, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The India-Myanmar Friendship Road connects which among the following states of India with Myanmar?
2. Forest Research Institute is located in:
3. Which of the following country is known as Pearl of the Caribbean Sea?
4. Ashtadhyayi, Mahabhasya & Nirkuta are related to which of the following?
5. Which among the following was not an Independent Kingdom?
6. Which of the following principles is used to define the First law of Thermodynamics?
7. Which of these two gases are mainly involved in the Haber-Bosch process?
8. Match the following Trophy/Cup Sport 1.Irani Trophy a.Football 2.Santosh Trophy b.Cricket 3.Azlan Shah Cup c.Hockey
9. Which of the following Muslim rulers enforced price control system?
10. What is the cause of the Mouth and foot diseases in cattles?