Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Ripening of fruits is because of which among the following plant hormones?
2. Navanitakam is a work on which of the following ?
3. Which among the following is an essential feature of a Unitary Government ?
4. Consider the following:
- Plantation Crops
Which among the following is the correct order of decreasing volumes of their production in India?
5. Which among the following country accounts for maximum Nobel Laureates in Literature?
6. Every computer runs an OS software program. What does OS stand for?
7. What is the total number of allowed orbitals in a shell, if principal quantum number is n?
8. Which of the following represents the conductivity of the solution?
9. The Government of India Act, 1935 was based on which of the following?
10. Which important human right is protected in Article 21 of the Constitution of India?