Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 29, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 29, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is associated with which one of the following cities?
2. Which among the following agencies / departments recommends the MSP (Minimum Support Price) to the Government?
3. Rajasekhara, the eminent Sanskrit poet, dramatist and critic, who is best known for his work Kavyamimamsa, has described himself as guru of which king of Gurjara Pratiharas?
4. In which year a British Committee of INC was founded?
5. ICAAP or Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process is the result of which of the following pillars of Basel II accords?
6. Comparing to other regions, the day night temperature difference will be maximum in which among the following regions?
7. Pune based social activist Baba Adhav is known for championing the cause of protection for which among the following segments of Indian society?
8. What is the total diode forward current?
9. Which of the following defines the solubility of a solution?
10. What is the threshold limit value of copper in the atmosphere air?