Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The ancient port-site of Godavaya is located in which country?
2. The 2017 National Press Day (NPD) is celebrated on which date in India?
3. Which among the following were inserted in the constitution of India on recommendations of Swaran Singh Committee?
4. Nana Saheb lead the revolutionaries of 1857 from which among the following places?
5. Serfs Emancipation Day is related to which of the following Place?
6. What is the annual untied grant for a Village Health Fund under the Village Health & Sanitation Committee, constituted by a state governments under the Panchayati Raj Institutions umbrella of implementation of National Rural Health Mission?
7. Largest brackish water lagoon of Asia is located in which of the following state?
8. In which of the following Central Asian countries, the “Sharq Taronalari” film festival is held biennially, in which many Indian artists also take part?
9. Which of the following processes is known to be the rapidly growing mass of phytoplankton covering the surface water of a lake or pond?
10. What happens to the weight, when iron rusts?