Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 31, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 31, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. “Interest rate risk” can be placed in which among the following categories?
2. Gopatha Brahman is a part of which of the following Vedas?
3. Which among the following is not a constituent of gobar gas?
4. Bring out the wrongly matched pairs:
5. Which country is compiling World’s first Traditional Knowledge Digital Library?
6. Which of the following state is the home to Bharat Dynasty?
7. which among the following missiles, India claims that it is first anti-tank missile which has a complete fiberglass structure?
8. What is the name given to the linear strain produced in the direction of deforming force?
9. Who among the following wrote the national anthem of India?
10. Which among the following is/are female hormones? (i)Estrogen (ii)Progesterone (iii)Testosterone