Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 6, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 6, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. “Revere all the Buddhas, revere the dharma, revere the sangha” Which among the following quotes this _________?
2. Which of the following states were created in 1987?
3. What is the equity of Reserve bank of India in National Housing Bank ?
4. If a non profit organization is converted into a profit earning company, the process will be called as:
5. Which among the following types of dunes are most rare?
6. Which among the following is NOT a salient feature of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act ?
7. The Xinjiang province of China is experiencing ethnic turmoil for the past several years because of which of the following tribes protesting against the increasing settlements of Han Chinese?
8. What is the relationship between the magnetisation of a paramagnetic material and the absolute temperature?
9. What is the effect of increase in concentration on the Molar conductivity?
10. “Gresham’s Law” in Economics relates which of the followings?