Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 7, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 7, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which branch of geography refers to the standard of living and its quality of life of its human inhabitants?
2. Which of the following acts of the British India strengthened the Viceroy’s authority over his executive councils by substituting “portfolio” or departmental system for Corporate Functioning?
3. Which among the following makes the Cornea Transplantation easy and used more widely ?
4. Dantidurga also known as Dantivarman was the founder of which of the following dynasty ?
5. Which among the following is caused by Virus?
6. Which among the following team was first winner of “World Cup Hockey” ?
7. In which year Maintenance of Internal Security Act (MISA) was repealed?
8. Which of the following drug is an antidepressant?
9. Who is called as ‘Father of Modern Computer’?
10. All responsibilities regarding elections in India are entrusted to which of the following authorities?