Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 11, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 11, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following cities is called “Detroit of India” for its automobiles industry?
2. India’s Jhoom cultivation is known by which among the following names in Malaysia?
3. In which among the following states of India, we can find Fox Tail Orchid (Rhynchostylis retusa) in abundance?
4. How many members can be nominated by the president to the Rajya Sabha & Lok Sabha Respectively?
5. The triumphant saying of “Attock to Cuttack” was most closely related to which of the following ?
6. Consider the following statements:
- In Banks, the “Staff Security Deposits” come under Time Liabilities
- In Banks. “Cash certificates” come under the Demand Liabilities
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. “Avahan Initiative” funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is active for the eradication of which among the following diseases from India?
8. What do we call the ratio of the radiant energy absorbed by a body in a given time to the total radiant energy incident on it in the same time?
9. What do we call the phenomenon of spontaneous disintegration of the nucleus of an atom?
10. Which of the following cannot be beaten into Sheets?