Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 5, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 5, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Theory of special relativity was developed by:
2. The enzyme “Diastase” is secreted in which among the following?
3. Kunwar Singh was a leader of the revolt of 1857 in which among the following modern states?
4. The ” Contingency Fund of India” was constituted by an act called ” Contingency Fund of India Act ___________?
5. Which among the following is the first multipurpose river valley project of independent India?
6. Which article deals with the procedure for amendment of the Indian Constitution?
7. Which of the following articles makes the Supreme Court a Court of Record?
8. At which of the following places water would boil at lowest temperature?
9. Which among the following is NOT an instrument of qualitative control in India ?
10. Cartographer is associated with which of the following?