Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 4, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 4, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which year, Planning Commission was established in India?
2. Least generative power is a feature of which among the following cells of Human Body?
3. The leaning temple of Huma is dedicated to which Hindu god?
4. Which of the following amendment bill exempted the state of Bihar from the obligation of having a tribal Welfare Minister?
5. Who among the following shifted the pillars from Topra and Meerut to New Delhi?
6. Which among the following service does not belong to Google?
7. Which among the following organizations published the journal called Indian Sociologists?
8. Which of the following equation represents the Torricelli’s law?
9. Which metal has the highest melting point among all metals?
10. Who invented first working laser?