Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What was the other name of Bimbisara?
2. When was Indian Calendar adopted officially?
3. Karnal Bunt affects which among the following cereal crops?
4. Maximum wool produced in India is of which of the following grade?
5. Krishna River flows through which of the following states ?
6. Which among the following finds highest weight age in the Index of Industrial Production?
7. ‘Wimbledon’ is a place associated with which of the following sports?
8. Who amongst the following is a renowned Indian classical dancer?
9. In a market system, the central problems regarding how much and what to produce are solved through the coordination of economic activities brought about by which of the following signals?
10. Who among the following Indian patriots died in jail due to hunger strike?