Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 2, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 2, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which Ashokan inscription prohibits animal slaughter?
2. The Bhimbandh Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is located in which state?
3. Who among the following forbade the inscription of kalma on Coins?
4. If a commodity has more number of substitutes, the demand for this commodity will be _______?
5. Which of the following is known with the name Luftwaffe ?
6. Which among the following countries dominated in the Mocha Coffee trade several years ago?
7. Which of the following lake(s) is/are located in Andhra Pradesh ?
8. Which of the following catalyst is used generally during the hydrogenation of Alkenes?
9. Which of the following elements is present in heavy water?
10. Why did India industrialise only gradually in the time of Britishers ?