Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which of the following Vedas, the priest is Brahma?
2. What was the name of the Lichchavi princess who Chandragupta-I married?
3. Which of the following are the most and the least electronegative elements in the periodic table?
4. Which among the following was the first attempt to regulate the affairs of English East India Company in India?
5. Sugar , Amino Acids, & Nucleotides are constituents of respectively ___________ ?
6. Among Phosphorus, Sulphur, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum , Zinc & Boron , bring out those which are macronutrients?
7. William Digby is known to write on which of the aspects of India ?
8. In context of banking what is PCR?
9. New Moore island disappeared in the sea after many years of its creation. This island was claimed by which of the following two neighbors?
10. Which of the following was needed in the society to stop untouchability by Mahatama Gandhi?