Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 19, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 19, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. “Manas Khand” which is mentioned in various ancient hindu scriptures belongs to /refers to which of the following modern states of India?
2. In which century maximum investment was made by the British in Core & Infrastructure sector in India?
3. Which among the following are covered in the statistical tables of RBI?
4. What is the total number of United States Senators?
5. Which among the following is the second tier (Block level) in the 3 tier system of local self governance in India?
6. Which among the following country is also known as the “Pearl of Africa“?
7. Who among the following has written the book titled ‘The Perils of Democracy’?
8. Consider the following Articles of the Constitution of India:
- Article 72 – Pardoning power of the president
- Article 143 – Advisory Jurisdiction of Supreme Court
- Article 360 – Provisions relating to Financial Emergency
- Articles (148-151) – Powers and functions of the Attorney General of India
Which among the above Articles are paired correctly with their respective provisions?
9. What is the slope of the velocity-time graph when an object moves with constant negative acceleration, having positive initial velocity?
10. The order of the tricolour of the Indian Flag from top to bottom is in which of the following sequences?