Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Tolkāppiyam belongs to which tamil Sangam?
2. The Government of India is planning to allow 200,000 tones of duty-free sugar imports. Which of the following is a correct statement about Sugar production and consumption of sugar in India?
3. The Adichunchanagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (AWS) is located in which state/UT?
4. Which festival is celebrated in north India when Pongal is celebrated in Tamil Nadu?
5. Consider the following statements:
- Most antigens are Proteins or lipids
- Lipids work as antigens if they combine with Proteins or polysaccharides
- Most vaccines contain antigens.
Which among the above statements are correct?
6. Who among the following has developed India Rupee Symbol?
7. In which year, Congress recognized the Muslim League as the political party representing the Muslims for the first time?
8. Consider the following statements:
- At present, there are 18 notified Biosphere Reserves in India
- All the Biosphere Reserves of India are included in UNESCO’s MAB World Network
- Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve was the First Biosphere Reserve of India to be listed in UNESCO’s MAB (Man & Biosphere) Framework
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
9. Which among the following missiles of India has capability of attacking surface targets by flying as low as 10 metres in altitude?
10. Which of the following is the correct composition of the Stainless steel?