Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following banks have recently launched it work from home facility for its employees?
2. What is the original name of Santa Claus?
3. As per the Lakdawala Formula , which among the following is accepted to estimate “urban poverty”?
4. In the wake of the Chinese aggression in 1962, which of the following squadron was formed to strengthen our supply lines to the Army in the Northern Sector encompassing J&K; and Ladakh regions?
5. Japanese encephalitis is a disease caused by __ ?
6. Which of the following states has largest coastline?
7. Who among the following introduced the Preventive Detention Bill in 1950 in the Indian parliament?
8. Which among the following organization was formed before commencement of the World War II?
9. Which of the following are related to finding information from the RAM?
10. What will be the number of neutrons in an atom having atomic number 35 and mass number 80?