Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. World Meteorological day is celebrated on:
2. Which among the following Indian classical dance form was developed by Siddhendra Yogi from Bhamakalapam dance drama ?
3. Consider the following:
- Interest Rates
Which among the above are affected by the Open Market Operations conducted by the Reserve Bank of India?
4. Hirakud Dam, one of world’s longest earthen dams is located in which among the following states?
5. The International Space Station is located in which among the following orbits?
6. Which is the first programmable analog computer?
7. What is the dipole moment in BF3 molecule?
8. What are the structures formed by the soap molecules, during cleansing, known as?
9. Anatomically, the beak of birds is equivalent of which of the following?
10. Red rot is a disease caused to which of the following plant?