Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 4, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 4, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following were the scholars in the Court of Kanishka-I?
2. Vijay Diwas is celebrated on what date every year?
3. Who among the following heads the Central government in India?
4. Isohaline are the lines joining the points in the ocean that have equal _____?
5. Part VI of our constitution is applicable to all the states except __________?
6. Bring out the sea which has no coastline?
7. Consider the following:
- To combat deforestation and soil erosion
- To provide better food security to the world
- To conserve the Bio-diversity
The use of Bio-fuels would help in which among the above issues?
8. Where is Bombay high offshore oilfield located?
9. Which one of the following creatures has maximum number of ribs?
10. Which of the following books was written by Shashi Tharoor?