Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 5, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 5, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following Pala Kings established Vikramshila university?
2. In which among the following states, India’s first Defence University has been set up?
3. Diwan Mani Ram Datta was a leader of revolutionaries of 1857 in which among the following regions?
4. The “Peninsula Shield Force” is active in which region of the earth?
5. In which of the following states, India’s maximum number of mines producing minerals (excluding minor minerals, petroleum (crude), natural gas and atomic minerals) are located?
6. In context with computers, what can be the uses of cookies?
- Maintain Information
- Run a programme
- Deliver a Virus
Choose the correct option:
7. What is the internal restoring force acting per unit area of cross section of the deformed body called?
8. What is the relationship between the velocity of sound and the pressure of gas when the temperature remains constant?
9. ‘Rovers Cup’ is associated with which of the following sport?
10. Which of the followings truly defines Multinational?