Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 8, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 8, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code is related to which among the following?
2. What is the full form of ICERT?
3. The concept of “Bancassurance” originated from which of the following countries
4. Central Seed Testing and Referral Laboratory (CSTL) is located at:
5. Which of the following is the capital of Tanzania?
6. Which of the following organizations is the Capital Market Regulator?
7. Gandhi ji went to England to study at University College, London (UCL). What did Gandhi study in England?
8. Which Satvahana ruler adopted the title Tri-samudra-toya-pita-vahana?
9. Who among the following was the successor of Sikh Guru Har Krishan?
10. Which of the following paths was stressed upon by Ramanuj Acharya?