Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 7, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 7, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which one of the following archaeologists discovered the Harappa site of the Indus Valley civilisation?
2. Which among the following leaders was instrumental in bringing the Extremists and the Moderates together at the Lucknow session of 1916 ?
3. What is the number of Galilean moons of Jupiter discovered by Galileo Galilei in January 1610?
4. Which among the following publishes World Investment Report ?
5. In context of Budget, which among the following is not a Non-Plan Expenditure?
6. Robin Hood effect is related to which of the following?
7. Who among the following is first Indian to win an individual gold medal at any Olympic Games?
8. Which among the following soil type has a property of holding moisture for release of plants during the dry period?
9. To which country does India exports iron ore?
10. Who among the following was the editor of ‘Young India and Harijan’?