Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 28, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 28, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Jaldapara National Park (JNP) is located in which state?
2. Who among the following can remove the governor of a state from office?
3. Which of the following was the first country to introduce Goods & Services Tax?
4. Major church of which of the following European country has become the first to conduct same-sex marriages?
5. Which among the following is in concurrent list ?
6. Who among the following was first black Formula One World Champion in history?
7. Guantánamo Bay is located in which country?
8. How many arteries are present in Human Umbilical Cord?
9. What is the number of letters in Sanskrit Alphabet?
10. Which is the first member of Alkyne series?