Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 10, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 10, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following Vedanga is related to metrics?
2. Mundaka Upanishad, the Mandukya Upanishad and the Prashna Upanishad are associated with which of the following Vedas?
3. Kushinara or Kushinagar, where Lord Buddha attained parinirvana was located in which among the following provinces of ancient India?
4. . Which article ensures the special status to Jammu & Kashmir?
5. Lucknow pact was signed between Indian National Congress and _____________ in 1916?
6. Jamnapari is a breed of which of the following?
7. Consider the following statements:
- Proportional Reserve System was prevalent in India from 1939 till 1956
- In Proportional Reserve System, RBI was required to keep Gold or Sterling reserves equal to the notes issued in the Issue Department
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
8. The Gandhi Sagar Dam is built on which river in Madhya Pradesh?
9. Which among the following is the basic territorial unit of Administration in India?
10. In which of the following seasons, Tar roads get damaged easily?