Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following was the first chairman of UPSC?
2. When the body’s immune system cells destroy the insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas is termed as ________?
3. Which among the following African country has been traditionally a center of ethnic conflicts between Hutus & Tutsi ethnic groups?
4. F block elements in the periodic table which are commonly called Lanthanides have the following atomic numbers:
5. In which of the following industry Linotype machine is used ?
6. Consider the following statements:
- The Coromandel Coastal plain is wider than the Malabar Coastal Plain
- Malabar Coast is home to tropical moist broadleaf forests while Coromandel Coast is home to dry evergreen forests.
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Which of the following branches of Biology is concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms?
8. What is current density?
9. What is accepted average Calorie requirement for rural area in India?
10. Directive Principles of State Policy are included in which part of the Indian Constitution?