Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 6, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 6, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following preached the doctrine of “One religion, one caste and one God for mankind“?
2. The Palpur-Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary (PKWLS) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
3. Which among the following sentence is incorrect ?
4. In which year RBI was empowered to regulate money, forex, G-sec and gold related securities market?
5. Which among the following is the unit of measurement of the “Ecological Footprint”?
6. In which year, Land Holder’s society was established in India?
7. Who had discovered the Boolean algebra?
8. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a desktop replacement computer?
9. What of the following represents linear magnification?
10. Which of the following is responsible for giving colour to human skin?