Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 8, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 8, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. On which of the following charges, Bal Gangadhar Tilak was arrested in 1908?
2. Maximum Proteins part of our food are digested in which part of our alimentary canal ?
3. Which of the following is the foundation for many of the international treaties and organizations that currently shape the world after World War II?
4. Which of the following Chinise rulers built the great wall of China?
5. Consider the following in suggestions in context with the goal / emphasis of the government to achieve 100% Financial Inclusion:
- The Public Sector Banks should be consolidated
- New Licenses should be provided to the private players
- should give more support to cooperative banks.
Which among the above suggestions is / are most suitable (and involve less controversy) towards achieving the goal of 100% Financial Inclusion?
6. Pampore uplands, locally called ‘wudar’ in Sri Nagar, Jammu and Kashmir are a great source of revenue from which among the following?
7. Who among the following was the chairman Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission (FSLRC)?
8. Which device is used to measure the speed of wind ?
9. When was Indian Forest Service set up?
10. Which of the followings are the two highest gallantry awards in India?