Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – July 4, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, July 4, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. On which among the following dates Earth may be on Perihelion (Closest to Sun)?
2. By which among the following acts, the East India Company lost its monopoly of trade with China?
3. During which of the following events the distance between Sun and Earth is maximum?
4. Which among the following has the motto ‘Unity and Discipline’
5. Which among the following plan document has a subtitle ” Inclusive growth” ?
6. Bessemer process has been used in which of the following industries?
7. The disorder “Pityriasis simplex capillitii ” is most commonly known as which among the following?
8. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission in 1896 to carry on humanitarian relief and social work?
9. Which of the following is the orbital velocity of a satellite orbiting very close to the surface of earth?
10. In India, who among the following heads the Department of Space?