Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 19, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 19, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Rabindranath Tagore got Knighthood in the year:
2. World Health day is observed on?
3. Which among the following is not a sex linked character?
4. Which among the following is a Biggest Sea by size?
5. In which of the following areas, Clark R Bavin Awards are given?
6. In context with banking in India, March 16, 1949 is a date which marks:
7. National Biodiversity Authority is located at ?
8. The efforts of which among the following leaders were successful passing of the Bombay Primary Education Act?
9. Which of the following waves is absorbed by the ozone layer present in the atmosphere?
10. What causes the twinkling of stars?