Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following articles defines the Money Bill?
2. Right to property was made a Legal right from a Fundamental Right by which among the following amendments to Indian Constitution?
3. Which of the following panel was established in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) to evaluate the risk of climate change caused by human activity?
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
5. Who among the following called as the first citizen of Mumbai?
6. Which of the following took birth from the Marrakech Agreement?
7. Which of the following is a Text-based user interface?
8. What is the relationship between half-life period and initial concentration of the reacting species for a first order reaction?
9. The archeological remains of which institution is found in the vicinity of a village called ‘Bara Gaon’ in the eastern part of India?
10. How many members can be nominated to the Lok Sabha by the President?