Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 27, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 27, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following straits is located on the extreme southern tip of South America partly in Chile and partly in Argentina?
2. Which of the following Sena rulers introduced Kulinism in Bengal?
3. The national anthem of India ‘Jana Gana Mana’ was first sung at __:
4. Which among the following act provided for the Public Service Commission in India for the first time?
5. If earth stops rotating, the impact on weight of a body will be minimum on which among the following places?
6. Which of the following is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the Earth’s Crust?
7. Which among the following two countries are separated by the Straits of Johor?
8. Consider the following observations about the new concept called “Virtual Water”:
- A country which exports more food is likely to consume more Virtual water
- Virtual Water has no direct relations with the Real water
- Virtual water has major impacts on global trade policy
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. Area wise, which among the following is the largest physiographic unit of India?
10. Which base is present in milk of magnesia?