Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 28, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 28, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following ancient Tamil Kingdoms came to be known from Sangam Literature?
2. The term “white coal” sometimes referred to which of the following?
3. Punjab J-34 is the variety of which among the following crops in India?
4. The headquarters of Asian Development Bank are located at which among the following places?
5. In which year Government of India opened the FM broadcasting for the Private Sector?
6. The name of a writer and intellectual Rajnarayan Basu is associated with which of the following Nobel Laureates of India?
7. Every kilogram of seawater has approximately how much dissolved salts?
8. Chenab River also known as Chandrabhaga forms with the merging of Chandra and Bhaga Rivers near which among the following places?
9. Which gas is produced when Calcium carbide is treated with water?
10. Kudremukh iron ore is exported from which of the following cities?