Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 29, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 29, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who wrote ‘Indian War of Independence, 1857′?
2. Which among the following text of Buddhism speaks about the sixteen Mahajanapadas?
3. Who among the following laid the foundation of Shalimar & Nishaat Garden in Kashmir?
4. In which year The Payment and Settlement Systems (PSS) Act came into force?
5. Which among the following is the Biggest Borrower in India?
6. “Miadi Hundi” is very much similar in features of which of the following?
7. Which among the following was steel plant of India is sometimes called India’s First Swadeshi Steel Plant?
8. Pablo Picasso, the famous painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and stage designer, one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, was a _____?
9. What will happen to a ball if it is dropped from a spacecraft revolving around the earth at a height of 120 km?
10. What do we call the ratio of change in collector-emitter voltage to the resulting change in the collector current at constant base current, when the transistor is being used in Common Emitter configuration?