Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – July 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, July 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. At which of the following Harappan sites, terracotta female figures were discovered?
2. Which among the following included the administrative /Judicial reforms of Warren Hastings?
1. Establishment of a Board of Revenue at Calcutta
2. Abolishing the judicial functions of the Zamindars
3. Appointment of Indian Judges in Criminal Courts
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
3. Who can appoint and remove the members of the State Public Service Commission?
4. The city of Azimabad , which was abandoned since 7th century AD was revived by Shershah Suri and thus he founded the modern ________?
5. Which among the following is India’s largest Nuclear Power Station by capacity?
6. Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which among the following states?
7. Consider the following:
In context with the everyday computer applications, which among the above can be classified as Spyware?
8. Who has been sworn-in as new Chief Justice of the High Court of Manipur?
Consider the following Statements:
- Core Inflation is essentially demand driven.
- Core Inflation includes items that face volatile price movement.
Which of the following Statement(s) given above is/are correct?
10. Which of the following are examples of an analog signal?