Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 26, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 26, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who took the title of Vatapikonda ?
2. The Katanga plateau in Africa is known for rich deposits of:
3. Which among the following is the correct set of chemical formulae of Chile Saltpetre, Saltpetre and Quick Lime?
4. Which among the following sector contributes maximum to GDP in India?
5. Who among the following functions as a Constitutional Ruler and an agent of the centre?
6. Which among the following is the premier Submarine Training Establishment of the Indian Navy?
7. Consider the following :
- Biodiversity International
- International Rice Research center
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
Which among the following represents the correct location of the above?
8. In context with the State Employment Guarantee Council, consider the following statements:
- State Employment Guarantee Council is a statutory body established through a legislation by the state assembly
- The annual report of the State Employment Guarantee Council is submitted to the legislative assembly of the state
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. Which of the following types a PEM cell belongs to?
10. Which place in India is known for its distinct French culture?