Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 25, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 25, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who was Paura during the Maurya empire?
2. The preamble of Constitution of India is ________?
3. Diseases of which among the following are included in degenerative diseases?
4. The people from which of the following ancient places were called as Vrishnis?
5. Devendra Pandey Committee is related to:
6. What is the name of the first Indian Woman to win the Miss Earth Contest?
7. Consider the following:
- Constitution (106th Amendment) Bill, 2006
- Constitution (111th) Amendment Bill, 2009
The above two amendment bills are related to which among the following respectively?
8. Choose the correct statement:
9. Tamil is also an important language of which of the following countries?
10. Which of the following countries doesn’t matches to its famous tourist place?