Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 24, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 24, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Menander I, the famous Indo-Greek ruler set up his capital at which place?
2. “Satmala Hills” are located in which among the following states?
3. What does the word Olericulture refer to ____?
4. “National Integration Council” was created for making welfare measures for the ..?
5. The cork cells are impervious to water. Which among the following is responsible to give this quality to Cork?
6. The following nuclear reaction makes the Sun a great source of energy ?
7. Who among the following is known as the first to measure the distance round the earth and also known as Father of Geometry?
8. Which of these important inventions was created by the Gupta civilization?
9. Which of the following does not come under Fundamental Duty?
10. Why honey bees are called social insects?