Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 23, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 23, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following is writer of the ‘Kalpasutra’?
2. Who defined democracy as a “Government of the people, by the people and for the people”?
3. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is located in which state?
4. Which among the following rulers of Afghanistan was a Reformer Ruler and known to have established diplomatic relations of Modern Afghanistan with many countries?
5. Which among the following had an objective of introducing the self-governing institutions to India?
6. Andaman and Nicobar islands judiciary falls under the supervision of the ____________?
7. Which of the following brings Out The – Citizens Guide to Fight Corruption ?
8. Which of the following group represents right combination of Triratnas of Jainism?
Consider the following 6 rivers of Indus System:
As per the Indus Water Treaty, India has got rights for exclusive use of all of the waters of which of the above river and their tributaries before the point where the rivers enter Pakistan?
10. What is the function of a digital component in a hybrid computer?